Customer Service
Bookmark this page Print page Resize down Resize up


Access NSW Land Registry Services forms including all plan forms, general forms and land and water access licence dealing forms.

Dealing forms 

These forms are listed alphabetically with links provided to:

Change logs

Land title dealing forms (PDF 36 KB)

WAL dealing forms (PDF 54 KB)

Guide and checklist

Guide to dealing lodgment (PDF 101 KB)

Dealings requisition checklist for lodging agents and solicitors (PDF 63.9 KB)

Plan forms

The plan forms are in PDF format and divided into three sections deposited plans, strata plans and community plans. 

Approved strata scheme forms are in PDF and DOC format and are available in both A to Z and 3 to 30 listings.

Fees payable

Fees are payable at time of lodgment see NSW LRS Circular 2017/06 (PDF 282 KB).

  • Cheques, Money Orders, cash and credit card payments (Visa and Mastercard ONLY) are acceptable. American Express and Diners Club are NOT accepted by NSW LRS.
  • Cheques and money orders are to be made payable to NSW Land Registry Services.
  • Personal cheques must have identification evidence provided by individuals.
  • Credit card limit $40,000 per card day.
  • Individual Debit Card limits apply.

For more information see Fact Sheet NSW LRS lodgment terms and conditions (PDF 170 KB) November 2009.

Identity fraud

In any transaction affecting land, be it a sale or a purchase or establishing a mortgage over land, it is important to confirm the identity of the parties involved in the transaction.

To ensure you don't become a victim of identity fraud when dealing with land, it is recommended that stringent processes be adopted in verifying the identity of person(s) claiming a right to deal with the land.

Since 1 August 2016, a Representative must take reasonable steps to verify the identity of clients or their agents, and persons to whom certificates of title are given.

For more information on verification of identity, please see the Office of the Registrar General's eConveyancing FAQs.

back to top